Event Planning & Management
From product launches to community events, we’ll ensure your event meets the mark
Some of our clients express surprise when we offer to plan and manage their events, because they didn’t realize we have this special skill. However, events and PR go hand-in-hand. Here are 3 good examples:
- Grand openings, product launches and important announcements made at tradeshows require a high level of attention from the media, your customers, industry thought leaders and trade publications.
- Company-sponsored community events frequently benefit from media coverage. This ensures your good works are seen by your customers and the community at large, which builds goodwill and loyalty.
- Virtually every event requires copywriting and design to create brochures, collateral and other support materials. As communications pros, we have these skills well in hand!
Here’s a quick list of our event planning and management capabilities:
- We start by discussing your goals to clarify exactly what you want your event to accomplish.
- Next, we develop the overarching strategy that drives your event and dictates the event’s success.
- We select the venue, reserve it and secure permits, as necessary.
- We line up speakers, announcers and any other type of educational or entertaining personalities the event requires.
- We write content, work with designers and manage all aspects of collateral development.
- We tightly manage the budget, of course, and provide consistent reports throughout the process. This includes a final report. You’re never in the dark!
Are you planning an event and need to ensure it meets the mark?
Call Ayers Public Relations – our PR pros are ready to set the strategy, tackle the details and create your successful event!
Get guidance NOW.
Schedule your complimentary 30-minute call with Sydney Ayers, APR, Fellow PRSA